6/13/2554

J O U R N A L # 1 :)



Today is good day because it is first time i'm studying ENG-380 English for international tradeFirstly, I feel worried about this class because I have never talked with Aj.Gob. I really worried about that. In fact, Aj.Gob is very kind and I feel better that make me want to learn in this course.

Today Aj.Gob said about this course and focus to English used in global international business contexts.Teacher said when you came in class you have to bring motivation, goal/expectation and business background. After that my friends and I do activities together it’s make me enjoy and happy. Next day, I select DUTCH MILL brand to do my blog. Then I am searching information about Dutch Mill brands.

Finally, before teacher said good bye teacher explain about different of “trade” between “Businesses”. I am really happy in this class. ^O^

LET's ENJOY :)

^_______________________________^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น