6/13/2554

J O U R N A L # 2

   
   
    Today is second weeks in this course. Today I really worried about doing my blog it is so difficult it isn't easy as i guess. Then I attend to studying in this class because I can't do about blog. After that teacher advice tips for success in this course: discipline (achieve the goal), Passion ( it make you cling to the task), hardworking (hardworking never kill us), positive thinking, creative (add colors to your English idea). I remember and i will try to do it. :) 



For the next day, I saw VDO of Victoria’s Secret it’s amazing and I like about that. After that my friends and I discuss and do activities again. All in all, these class many activities that make me active and inspire to learn.
                              
              ^____________________________________^

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น